B.A., B.Arch., MAIBC
Place of Birth: • St. Catharines, Ontario
Academic Qualifications: • Bachelor of Architecture, University of Waterloo, 1990
• Bachelor of Environmental Studies (Architecture), University of Waterloo, 1986 (Dean’s List)
• Recipient, AIA school medal, 1990
2013-2016 WT Leung Architects Inc., Vancouver, BC
• Quintet Phase 2, Residential Towers and Community Centre, Richmond, BC $100 million.
• Cambie and 59th, Townhouse Development Study, Vancouver, BC
• Granville & Drake Streets, Residential Tower Study, Vancouver, BC
2010 -2012: The Colborne Architectural Group Pacific Inc., Vancouver
• Douglas Elementary School Replacement, Vancouver, BC. $16 million.
• Urban Search and Rescue Warehouse for Vancouver Fire Service, Vancouver, BC. $1.2 million.
2008 - 2009: Openspace Architects, North Vancouver, BC
• Brian Hill Residence, $15 million, Whistler, BC
• Onni Residence, Whistler, BC
• The Greenhouse, multi-use development, Nelson, BC
2002 - 2007: Walter Francl Architect Inc., Vancouver, B.C.
• Shaughnessy Mansions heritage renovation and condominium development, Vancouver, BC
• Chester Street Special Needs Residence, Vancouver, BC
• Carey College graduate student residence, UBC
• Concord Pacific Daycare, Vancouver, BC
• Cooper’s Pointe Condominium Tower, Vancouver, BC
• Millennium Sport Facility, Vancouver, BC
• VCC Skytrain Station, Millennium Line, Vancouver, BC
• Sea Island Centre Skytrain Station, Vancouver, BC
1996 - 2002: The Iredale Partnership, Vancouver, B.C.
• Firehall 3 Mount Pleasant, Vancouver, BC, (with Eva Matsuzaki Architect)
• Firehall 18 Shaughnessy, Vancouver, BC (with Ib Hansen Architect)
• Kay Meek Performing Arts Centre, West Vancouver, BC
• Dunlop Residence Addition, Vancouver, BC
• West Vancouver Secondary School Gymnasium Addition, West Vancouver, BC
• Ross Road Elementary School Addition, North Vancouver
• Angus Drive Residences Shaughnessy, Vancouver, BC
1992 - 1995: Paul Merrick Architect, Vancouver, B.C. Junior Architect
• Kogan Residence, West Vancouver, BC
• West Coast Express stations, BC
• Sussex Place, Victoria, BC
1983 to 1990: Worked for various architectural firms while completing university degree, including Chapman Murray Architects, Niagara Falls, Ontario; Paul Merrick Architect, Vancouver, BC; KPMB Architects, Toronto, Ontario.
Memberships: • Architectural Institute of British Columbia, 2006
• Member, Arts Pacific Co-op Gallery, Bowen Island, BC
Other • Painter, solo and group shows on Bowen Island
• Actor/singer with Bowen Island Repertory and North Shore Light Opera
Me, back in the day, with my number one son. He's a big, handsome 21-year-old now.